In Person Gatherings
As we (along with the whole country) are in a season of transition, we want to remain flexible and agile to respond to changing restrictions and guidelines. But we also want to have a pattern that is looking to establish new things as we move into the years ahead.
Spring21 is a season of new hope.
Our gatherings are a blend of Virtual and In Person.
We embrace Bubble life for our In Person Gatherings by creating self contained spaces within our buildings to allow gatherings of different shapes and sizes to meet in real life and to minimise any risk of Covid19 spreading.
We currently have a two week pattern for our Sunday gatherings at 11am and 7pm. We have an In Person gathering every Sunday at either 11am or 7pm (with virtual gatherings on alternate weeks).
Safety Precautions for our Bubbles
- seating spaced out (with Welcoming Team recording who is there and guiding you to a seat)
- masks to be worn (unless you cannot for medical reasons or are under 12 years old)
- spaces kept ventilated (you may want to wrap up)
- hand sanitiser at the entrance
- 48 hours between any gatherings in a bubble (church and hall)
- ensuring all gatherings are less than an hour
- We encourage people to arrive no more than 30 minutes and no less than 5 minutes before start time)
- Not sharing microphones or moving about (so readings and other things will be on the screens)
- Quiet singing or humming (while wearing a mask)
- People are asked not to attend if they have any COVID19 symptoms or have been told to isolate