We have a new gathering pattern (blending Virtual and In Person Gatherings) starting this Sunday (11 April).
We will continue to have safety procedures in place, including
- seating spaced out (with Welcoming Team, recording who is there and guiding you to a seat)
- masks to be worn (unless you are under 12 or are exempt for medical reasons)
- spaces kept ventilated
- hand sanitiser at the entrance (and throughout building)
- 72 hours between any gatherings in a bubble (church and hall)
- ensuring all gatherings are less than an hour
- Not sharing microphones or moving about (readings and other things will be on the screens)
- Quiet singing or humming (while wearing a mask)
Starting this Sunday each week we will have an opportunity to gather in person and virtually. And we will have two gathering times, 11am and 7pm.
Every week we will be TOGETHER at 11am alternating between being GATHERED and SCATTERED.
On 11 April we will be GATHERED TOGETHER at 11am in the Church Bubble.
And at 7pm we will have SundayNight@Home – our worship, sharing, praying gathering on zoom.
The next week (18th) we will have SCATTERED TOGETHER (Virtual) at 11am and Easter Vestry (In Person) at 7pm in the Church Bubble.
And we will continue to alternate between being GATHERED and SCATTERED at 11am and @Home and @Belvoir at 7pm for the next couple of months.
We will introduce a MidWeek gatherings, kids gatherings and youth gatherings as things develop into this pattern.
For now there will be no creche and sunday club and no tea and coffee at any of the Sunday gatherings until we can work out a safe way to do it.
There are no midweek gatherings this week.